The basis for our provision of services is the additional contract concluded with the health insurance companies as of 01.04.2016 in accordance with § 132a (2) of the German Social Code Book V for services with a high level of intensive care work. This contract results in compensation for intensive care and respiratory care.
The provision of services is only carried out by qualified and qualified nursing staff.
- Competent intensive medical treatment care
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilation
- Endotracheal aspiration
- Surveillance of vital signs
- Wound care
- Enteral and parenteral nutrition (cooking, PEG, PEJ and port supply)
- Basic care according to SBG XI by trained and qualified assistants in the shared apartments
- palliative accompaniment
We work hand in hand with doctors, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, respiratory therapists and all other necessary additional medical specialists. Our pulmonologist visits our clients once a month and on demand. All in all, we offer you and your family members an “all-round feel-good package”.